Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my frnds,my enemies???

people around me seem
to be my worst enemies
unknowingly,
praising my frail frame of
flesh,bones and blood.
Feeling voice of cuckoo,
in my tired & lost voice,
calling me kid when i am
ready to feel the 'meaning'
of life,entered the 2nd phase
with pretty good looks,
keeping me always on
the holistic"hooks"
how should i exhibit
my aspirations for shower
of eternal ,unending
flow of love
entering my pious soul
piercing my heart and
melting the hard snow
frozen by my self-imposed
imaginary fears,settled
through some childhood "tears".
My prayers are falling
on deaf ears,making my
inner cries crushed and
shorter.
Do'nt be deceived by the
broader colgate smile,
hidden behind burning eyes,
weeping within,
dying inside,
yes, I am ****sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment